Here is a list of bromances I've seen or know of:
I Love You Man
Wedding Crashers
40-year Old Virgin
Superbad
Role Models
Swingers
The Wood
The Hangover
40-year Old Virgin
Superbad
Role Models
Swingers
The Wood
The Hangover
Please cast your vote by commenting on this post and stating which movie you'd like to see and why.
ill go with Wedding Crashers, its a perfect movie for the reading we did today
ReplyDeleteThe 40 year old Virgin it has great examples of stuff we acted out and did in class. Especially the reference to "Putting the pussy on a pedastile" - LOL
ReplyDeleteEh, I guess Swingers, cause you did say it best relates what The Girl Hunt actually is. That and I have seen most of the other ones..
ReplyDeleteI would like to watch Wedding Crashers because this movie is related to the reading The Girl Hunt and what we did on monday' class. Thanks
ReplyDelete40 year old Virgin is perfect for the topic of wingmen. Shows great examples!
ReplyDeletei would prefere to watch the wedding planners because it illustrates the social behaviors from each gender group leading up to the anticipation of the "big event".
ReplyDelete