Monday, October 25, 2010

For Friday, Oct. 29th class

Today in class, I distributed hard copies of an updated syllabus, effective as of today. I also posted this on our class blog and on Blackboard.
As indicated on the updated syllabus, before Friday, Oct.29th class you must:
1. Receive some feedback about your secondary sources from your research advisor. You should either have comments from your research advisor on your blog OR you should receive feedback from your advisor via e-mail. When e-mailing your research advisor, please cc me by placing my e-mail-mbogacka@lagcc.cuny.edu - in the cc bar. And if you receive e-mails from your advisor, simply forward them to me.
2. Your annotated bibliography, which must contain 4 primary sources, must be completed before Friday's class as I'll be grading it on the morning.
3. You must post a formal outline, which includes reference to all six sources -4 primary and 2 secondary-of your research paper #1 on your blog BEFORE Friday's class.
4. Bring all your sources for research paper 1 to class.
Please e-mail me or post on the class blog if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment