Hope all of you are enjoying the long weekend. Here is a funny e-card I saw on feministing.com and decided to share with you since imperialism is considered one of the ultimate masculine qualities.
Yes :) It is sad but true. I am a big fan of post cards/mail but people today don't really rely on the post office and use the internet to keep in touch. So the next best thing is e-cards. Someecards.com and bluntcard.com are two really funny and free on-line greeting sources. Check them out if you ever forget someone's birthday or just want to send a card for Columbus day.
Funny post card. It actually tells the truth about what Columbus actually did.
ReplyDeleteYes :) It is sad but true. I am a big fan of post cards/mail but people today don't really rely on the post office and use the internet to keep in touch. So the next best thing is e-cards. Someecards.com and bluntcard.com are two really funny and free on-line greeting sources. Check them out if you ever forget someone's birthday or just want to send a card for Columbus day.
ReplyDelete