Hello Everyone,
Please reread the directions for setting the Share settings for your first drafts in Google Docs. I wrote out the directions in the assignment, which you can read by clicking on Course Documents, and then clicking on the link for Paper #1 Photo Analysis. This is what you must do:
-In order to make your paper available to your classmates and myself, after you finish composing your first draft, click on the Share box, in the top right hand corner. Then click on Sharing Settings. In the box that opens, under Permissions, next to Private, click on Change. Then select Anyone with a link, and click Save. Next, copy and paste the link to your first draft of paper #1 into a post on your blog. This way, when I or your peer reviewer clicks on the link posted on your blog, we will be able to read your work.
If your link is not working, neither I nor a peer reviewer will be able to give you feedback.
Miss B can you read my first draft, i'm curious??
ReplyDelete