Friday, May 13, 2011

Post from Thursday, May 12 -Regarding Final Drafts of Research Paper #1

Thank you to all the students who completed and posted their final drafts of research paper #1 on Wednesday!!! I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Now, the students who did not post/complete their final drafts of research paper #1, I hope you remember that for everyday your final draft is late, your grade is reduced by one letter grade.

If your LRC 103 Research Adviser provided you feedback via e-mail, rather than posting it as comments on your blog, please either copy and paste these e-mails into the comment box underneath your annotated bibliography post, or forward the e-mail exchanges to me magdabog22@gmail.com or mbogacka@lagcc.cuny.edu. Also, if the research adviser never responded to your posts on the LRC103 Ning or to your e-mail, please forward these to me, so that I can give you the extra credit for trying to contact the research adviser.

No comments:

Post a Comment