Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Please review my comments on your first drafts of Research Paper #1

At this point I've shared and e-mailed all of the first drafts of research paper #1 which you have posted. If you posted your first draft and have not received feedback from me, please let me know by commenting in response to this blog. Some of the reasons why I have not reviewed/found your first draft:
A. you posted it under at title other than Research Paper #1 First Draft
B. your first draft is part of the same document as your proposal and/or annotated bibliography and/or outline. If you are completing all of the assignments in the same document/one link, you need to repost the link every time you complete another part of the assignment and label the post with the appropriate title

***As I indicated in my post on Monday, I'm no longer accepting late or revised annotated bibliographies. Unless you have spoken with me in private either last Friday or today, and I agree to accept your work, do not post missing/late/revised annotated bibliographies. Also, do not submit late outlines as these were important and necessary prior to the first draft.
***If you'd like to review the comments I made on your first draft, I can stay for few hours after class on Friday, until 1:30 p.m. Please let me know, by commenting in response to this post, if you'd like to meet with me on Friday, after class.

2 comments:

  1. Miss B i am confused about few things that i want to clear so can i meet you in your office at 12:45 because i get free at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see you in my office -MB14-B at 12:45 tomorrow

    ReplyDelete