I stand by my team and say they get the extra credit even if they choose to give it away to the opposing team like somebody *cough* (Jonathan) Way to stick by the team man! >:O
I don't strive to win so I stand by my choice due to the fact I wanted to be in the other group to begin with and besides I didn't actually talk during the debate.
Honestly, I think Our group did a better job because Steve's group was jusrt reiterating the points that we had proved.
ReplyDeleteI Disagree we asked a question and you guys didn't answer.
ReplyDeleteNatalie's group for the win!
ReplyDeleteI stand by my team and say they get the extra credit even if they choose to give it away to the opposing team like somebody *cough* (Jonathan) Way to stick by the team man! >:O
ReplyDeleteI don't strive to win so I stand by my choice due to the fact I wanted to be in the other group to begin with and besides I didn't actually talk during the debate.
ReplyDeleteor even better I have no vote for either group
ReplyDelete