If you received a grade of C- or below on the midterm, I hope you are revising or planning on revising your midterm. Please do the following for the Midterm revision:
-compose your revised midterm essay in Google Docs
-keep the Share settings on Private but add my gmail magdabog22@gmail.com in the Add people box
-post the link to this document on your blog under the title Revised Midterm and make sure the link works
-On Friday, May 6 you must hand in your original midterm exam with my comments. I need the original midterm in order to see what changes/revisions you made to the new version. I will not grade a revision if I do not receive the original. Also, I'll not accept revisions after Friday, May 6.
-You may, if you like, write your revision in response to any of the two other prompts. If this is the case, you do not need to submit the original to me on Friday.
-Please reread the directions and be sure to follow them.
No comments:
Post a Comment