Annotated Bibliography for Research Paper 1 must be completed by Sunday, May 1. I'll be grading these. This is worth 15 points.
Please post the outline for your first research paper. It is worth 5 points.
Post your first draft of research paper 1 ASAP!!! I want to read these, give you feedback and assign them points.
Thank you to all those students who completed their first drafts for today's class and participated in the peer review. Keep up the good work :)
Also, I've pushed back the due date for the final draft of research paper 1 to May 11. If you did not attend class today, please review the changes I made to the syllabus by clicking on Course Documents and then clicking on Course Syllabus.
Also, I've uploaded Research Paper 2 assignment, which you can also access by clicking on Course Documents and then on a link to Research paper 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment