Please be sure to compose the first draft of research paper 1 and post it to your blog before our next class meeting, Friday, April 29. We will conduct a peer review session in class and if you do not have your draft posted, you'll not be able to participate. The peer review is worth 10 points.
Also, please review your midterm and my comments, and then assign yourself a grade. I'll discuss the midterm grades with each student individually in class on Friday.
Do we include a works cited with the first draft?
ReplyDeleteYes please :)Just follow the format for the first draft that is outlined in the Research Paper #1 assignment. If your first draft includes all of the components, you'll receive full credit.
ReplyDeleteInteresting blog posts here and among the students! For what it's worth, I have a couple of recent blog entries about masculinity, male bodies, and body image:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.scottseesthings.blogspot.com
Who the hell is Scott Andrews?
ReplyDeleteRichard, please remember that this is a public blog and anyone-other students, faculty members or fellow bloggers are welcome to join our conversation. So let's please be courteous.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes, I found the blog through a Web search. I didn't mean to intrude. But once I saw the topic, I thought some of the folks here might find my recent entries interesting or worth a giggle.
ReplyDeleteI am an English professor at a university, and I am impressed with the really smart and rigorous work being done by students on this project. Miss B must be a fabulous teacher, and she seems to have been blessed with fabulous students!