Our final conferences will take place on Final Conferences Monday, Dec. 20, 2010 from 1:00pm to 3:15 pm in our regular Monday classroom, C 464. These conferences will be conducted on first come, first serve basis. During the conference I'll return your research paper 2, let you review your final exam and also let you know what your final grade for the course is.
* While this is not a mandatory meeting, I'll ask you to sign an attendance sheet, as the department requires it. Remember that ONLY if you attend the final conference and you have an issue with the grade, can you appeal your grade in the English Department office. You cannot appeal your grade if you do not attend the final conference. Also, please do not e-mail me inquiring about your grade, as I cannot convey this information via e-mail. The grades will be available online after Dec. 22.
No comments:
Post a Comment