Directions: Please answer all the the questions below in a post on your blog, and be sure to label this post as Blog Post 15.
1) What was the one assignment that was fun to do and why?
2) What was the one assignment that made you learn something about something? What was that "something" you learned?
3) What was the one assignment that you did not care for? why?
4) Do you think, overall, Blogger was a useful tool for this class? In what ways?
5.) Describe one kind of assignment or task that we did NOT do that you either did on your own (say, customizing your blog, adding gadgets), OR an assignment you would have liked to have done, or a TYPE of assignment you would have liked to have done more of?
1. I thought the in class assignment about my worst date was really fun. I thought it was really funny hearing everyones worst dates and people were able to hear one of my stories from my crazy exes.
ReplyDelete2.I thought research paper #1 made learn how magazine ad's play a big role in sumbliminal messages and how there more than advertisements and i thought that was very interesting.
3. I honestly cared about every assignment. I did not dislike any of them lol.
4. Yes blogger was very usefull. I introduced me to yet another website and I thought it was really cool how I used a blog for educational purposes.
5.I was happy with the overall class. As far as gadgets and customizing my blog I did that during my own time lol.
well ill have to the worst date was cool cause we got on insite on wat other think.
ReplyDeletefor me it was the assignment with the men and how they have it hard in ways. and when we had the class divided and we took sides
on males or females.
i would say that the assignment i didnt care for was the one that have to do with the male advertisemnet. i really dont no y i just didnt care for it.
i personally am not a big fan of this blogger thing i really didnt like it at first but after all it not that bad u get a bigger window of time to finish and hand in ur work. over all it was cool.
umm that whole thing with customizing the blog i would have liked to work on it just a bit more.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1.) The one assignment i enjoyed was watching Wedding Crashers. The movie related to what the class was being taught. In the past I saw this movie but never did I view the movie as i did the day in class. Learning about bormance and and different type of masculinity has expand knowledge.
ReplyDelete2.)Again the assigment when the class watched the movie allowedd me to gain knowledge. The definition of bromance was introduced. I never knew what defined actions between two close male friends in movies.
3.)There was not a assignment that i did not care for. Each assignment was just as important as the other. All of the task i was asked to complete were founded to me.
4.)Blogger wass a great idea. Using blogger allowed me to feel as if i were gaining the college experience. Blogger was helpful because i was able to always go back and edit/view my work. Also being able to comment on other classmates work.
5. I would have liked to do more class debates.
1.-I believe the fun assignment was about my worst date because it was funny to know the worst date of all my classmates and how they felt about it.
ReplyDelete2.-I strongly think research paper #1 provide a lot of knowledge about the relationship between magazine advertisements and strong masculinity. Furthermore, it taught us how an masculine image creates and reflects the true message in advertisements
3.-I sincerelly cared to develop about every assignment on time because it provided me the opportunity to learn more about writing.
4.-Yes blogger was very usefull. Even though I could not connect another website, it was really interesting and important for me for posting my assignments.
5.-I was satisfied with the overall class. Unfortunately, I could not do something else in my blog, but it helped me to be connected to the assignments, the exams, dates for presenting assignments and everything about the class.