Either post on our class blog or respond to this post, telling us which is your favorite blog of all the students' blogs in our class and why? If you are create your own post on our class blog, please title it Favorite Blog.
I would have to agree with jeremiah, the blog that I liked the most was Zeus "Father of Gods and Men" Some extra content was always posted. Was fun to read and learn about things other than class work. Good job.
My favorite bloger has to me Jeremiah Rivera. His blog is really down to earth and he is a funny person. It always kept me interested and always want to read more. Especially his worst date blog. That was classic moment for everyone.
I give a 3rd agree to that Jason's blog was epic a Greek gods thing going on. I found myself moving the mouse over the fishes alot. :P And I loved God of War 1-3 :D
Zeus "Father of Gods and Men" It shows amazing artwork of the greek gods. It's also enjoyable having something to play around with. Poseidon/Neptune's pets.
My favorite blog has to be Zeus "Father of Gods and Men", not just, because the title and his page look cool, but since he show so much effort and time into doing his work. Jason blog shows that he worked really hard on his blog. How he spent the time to create this wonderous page and at the same time write his paper with excellence. I enjoy reading Jason blog, because his writing is interesting and gives a strong mental picture of the scene. So overall, I give his blog a two thumbs up. :)
I wish blogger could tell me how many ppl played around with the fish on my blog while Miss B was teaching...i know i did it at least 100 times...no offense Miss B, but i liked feeding my fish. I will say my own blog only because I was glad I themed it liek this and added so much other stuff to it to make it my own and eprsonal to me...everytime I came back to it, I was like dag i really must of been bored to have created all that. Real glad alot of ppl liked it.
I found Zuez "father of gods and men" very interesting grapic wise it seems really cool. It even has a game so it would keeps the viewer interested in the his page.It is also very informative with alot of infor on the work hes done. I think Zues has the best blog.
i think the best blog was zeus "father of gods and men" mainly because he actually took time to customize and adding cool things like the fish thind wich i think is really cool.
I would have to say the best blog I was Zeus "Father of Gods and Men"
ReplyDeleteI would have to agree with jeremiah, the blog that I liked the most was Zeus "Father of Gods and Men" Some extra content was always posted. Was fun to read and learn about things other than class work. Good job.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite bloger has to me Jeremiah Rivera. His blog is really down to earth and he is a funny person. It always kept me interested and always want to read more. Especially his worst date blog. That was classic moment for everyone.
ReplyDeleteI give a 3rd agree to that Jason's blog was epic a Greek gods thing going on. I found myself moving the mouse over the fishes alot. :P And I loved God of War 1-3 :D
ReplyDeleteZeus "Father of Gods and Men" It shows amazing artwork of the greek gods. It's also enjoyable having something to play around with. Poseidon/Neptune's pets.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite blog has to be Zeus "Father of Gods and Men", not just, because the title and his page look cool, but since he show so much effort and time into doing his work. Jason blog shows that he worked really hard on his blog. How he spent the time to create this wonderous page and at the same time write his paper with excellence. I enjoy reading Jason blog, because his writing is interesting and gives a strong mental picture of the scene. So overall, I give his blog a two thumbs up. :)
ReplyDeleteI wish blogger could tell me how many ppl played around with the fish on my blog while Miss B was teaching...i know i did it at least 100 times...no offense Miss B, but i liked feeding my fish.
ReplyDeleteI will say my own blog only because I was glad I themed it liek this and added so much other stuff to it to make it my own and eprsonal to me...everytime I came back to it, I was like dag i really must of been bored to have created all that. Real glad alot of ppl liked it.
I found Zuez "father of gods and men" very interesting grapic wise it seems really cool. It even has a game so it would keeps the viewer interested in the his page.It is also very informative with alot of infor on the work hes done. I think Zues has the best blog.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteover all every1 had a nice blog im guessing but i like that fishy thing some1 had on there blog i think that was so cool.
ReplyDeletei think the best blog was zeus "father of gods and men" mainly because he actually took time to customize and adding cool things like the fish thind wich i think is really cool.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite bloger is from Jeremiah Rivera. His blog is really good. It was well organized and was very interesting for reading it.
ReplyDeleteI must say, zeus had well coordinated graphics.He could be a graphics designer!!
ReplyDelete